www.YourPayment.com : Submit Payments to I.C. System Online



If you have recently received a Collection Letter from I.C. System, it will offer you three convenient ways to make your payment: by phone, by mail and use the I.C. System's secure web site www.YourPayment.com to make an online payment. Of course, we would advise you to pay you bill online. This will save your time, save a stamp, help the environment and reduce human error.

To make your payment online with YourPayment.com, you need to prepare your reference number and a debit card or credit card. Enter the reference number and follow the instructions on the screen to submit payments to I.C. System. Additionally, you will be given a printable payment confirmation. This will take only few minutes.

I.C. System is one of the largest receivables management companies in the U.S. Want to learn more, visit http://www.icsystem.com.

1 comment:

  1. I,sincerely do not have any idea what this bill is for.My Health Insurance has already paid $100's and $100's Dollars for the services.this invoice does not make any sense to me.

    ReplyDelete