www.Amazon.com/mytv : Register Compatible TV's &Devices with Amazon Instant Video

Are you considering how to register your compatible TV's and Devices with Amazon Instant Video? Well, you have come to just the right place! ! ! I'm going to share my experience on how to register my Panasonic TV with Amazon Instant Video. I hope this is helpful. See Amazon Instant Video FAQ for more information on this topic.

First, you need to get a registration code by launching the Amazon Instant Video application on your Panasonic TV.

Then go to your computer and connect to: www.amazon.com/mytv, sign in your Amazon.com account by using your e-mail address and password and enter the registration code from your Panasonic TV and click "Continue" to proceed to the step.

Once you have registered, you can watch Amazon Instant Videos on your compatible Vizio device immediately.

4 comments:

  1. I just had Tivo put in today and have Amazon prime Tv but I need to find code on TV to do one time code on computer !! Does anyone know How to get to it on TV ???

    ReplyDelete